Discontinuation of disease-modifying therapy in patients with multiple sclerosis over age 60Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Physician-assisted death should be available to people with MS – NoMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Study Finds Links Between Risk of MS in Children and Low Vitamin D and Obesity/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-Links-Between-Risk-of-MS-in-Children-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Antibody-based drug for multiple sclerosisA research team has developed an antibody with potential therapeutic effects against multiple sclerosis. The study paves the way for a new strategy to control the disease, say the scientists....
Urge House Members to Oppose the American Health Care Act and MacArthur Amendment/About-the-Society/News/Urge-House-Members-to-Oppose-the-American-Health … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Ecological impact of isolated cognitive relapses in MS
- MS: When good brain cells turn badPosted At: Medical News Today
- Clinical commentary on “Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV associated lesions”
- Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV-associated lesions
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Commentary
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – No
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Yes
- Beyond the band: A biomarker for pediatric MS?
- New clues to the origin and progression of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Cognitive-motor interference in persons with multiple sclerosis during five upper limb motor tasks with different complexity