Talking with Healthcare Professionals About Nutrition By Alene Brennan “Eat whatever you want, it’s not going to make a difference.” I had heard the line from doctors before but this time it was different....
Meet Kayla Montgomery track star and inspiring ambassador for the MS Movement – The New York Times/About-the-Society/News/Meet-Kayla-Montgomery-track-star-and-inspiring-amb … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Quantifying risk of early relapse in patients with first demyelinating events: Prediction in clinical practice
Quantifying risk of early relapse in patients with first demyelinating events: Prediction in clinical practiceMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 10, Page 1346-1357, September 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Disappointed with House Vote, Urges Senate to Protect Patients/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Disappointed-with-House … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Sex chromosome contributions to sex differences in multiple sclerosis susceptibility and progression
Sex chromosome contributions to sex differences in multiple sclerosis susceptibility and progressionMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 24, Issue 1, Page 22-31, January 2018. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Uncovering whether cannabinoids can relieve the symptoms of multiple sclerosis is proving challenging. A new meta-analysis takes a look at the data. … read morePosted At: Medical News Today
Join Our Mailing List
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium